Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Hello Everyone, Wishing you and your family a fun and Happy Thanksgiving. As I have taken some time off and I am back in full swing and will be expanding my blog post back on a regular basis.

Thank you to those who have read and seen my post and welcome back as great info and insights continue to evolve.

Enjoy these pictures as there from a retreat that I recently went on in Ellicottville NY it's a beautiful resort and a wonderful place to clear your mind, calm the soul and take in the beauty that nature has provided.

The fall colors were remarkable and enjoyed a get together by the fire pit one of the nights it was a great way to meet the other people that were apart of our womans retreat.

If you have the opportunity to go on a retreat I highly recommend it...




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris---Welcome back it's Amy and looking forward to reading your post as we have been following your pictures from the site atidbit and so nice to see your back as I am a huge fan of your pictures

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris--- Brad here from FL Great to see you back my wife and I have missed reading your blog and we look forward to reading your next post. Love your post and pictures.

My wife and I went on a couples retreat and it's so true so relaxing and enjoyable as well as spending time with one another.

Great job

Anonymous said...

Joan here so glad your back and look forward to reading your next post and you are an awesome photograph for Susan Korbs blog site.

Keep up the great work on your site and the photos on Susan's

Anonymous said...

James here from Binghamton my wife and I are so glad you are back we have missed reading your blog.

We love the pictures from atidbit site keep up the great job.

Looking forward to seeing your next post.

Anonymous said...

Brian here from SU well it's great to see your back in full swing my friends and I have missed you and we look forward to seeing your next post.

Keep up the great work on your site and Susans with your pictures

Anonymous said...

Joe here from FL It's so great to see your return loved your post and pictures keep up the terrific job on your site and as Susan's photographer----

Anonymous said...

Chris---Jeff here from Syracuse Welcome back love your post and pictures and the retreat idea is a wonderful one as I am going to go and register for a mens retreat need to get away for a weekend.

Keep up the great job and love your photos on Susan Korbs site

Anonymous said...

Chris--Beth from NY Welcome Back look forward to seeing more

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris----Roy and family here Girl it's about time you return we love your work on my girl Susan Korbs site and we look forward to reading on your site also.

Glad your back

Anonymous said...

Hey there Chris ---Maria from NY Thank you for returning and great job on your post and pictures on your site and on Susan Korbs site.

Don't leave us again my family and I want to hear more from you.

Great job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris---Andrew from Rochester is also glad that you are back. Your readings and pictures are great.

I am looking forward to your next posting.