Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beautiful Sunday Morning

Good morning everyone---I know I have not written in awhile yet I'm making a come back. There will be more pictures added on a regular basis as well as post.

Stay tune for a new face lift to my site. Here is food for thought. I have been reading this book called "Trusting God by Jerry Bridges" here is a short passage from it that resonated with me and would like to share this with you.

"We can trust God to guide us. He will lead us all the way. And when we stand before His throne we will not be singing about successfully discovering the will of God. Rather with Fanny Crosby we, too, will sing. "Jesus led me all the way."

Whether it's with your business or relationships or anything else that life brings there is one thing that I have found that helps. By asking God and trusting in him God will guide us and will lead us all the the way all we have to do is ask for God's help and asking God to spend the day with you.

Allow God into your life and relish in his amazing works in us.

Have A Beautiful Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris--I like the picture of the sunset. I am glad that you are writting again. I look forward to reading what you have written and seeing more great pictures that you have taken.

Andrew